Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Welcome to Rhema Word Ministries - Apostle Rosalyn Amos

Hello!  My name is apostle Rosalyn Amos and I welcome you to my new Rhema Word Ministries blog.  I had the experience of actually dying and Jesus sent me back to bring you a message of FREEDOM.  Freedom from sickness, Satan and sin!  This blog will tell my story and show you how the power of God works today.  I am pastor of Amos Chapel in St. Petersburg, Florida and you are welcome to come and see and experience God's mighty miracle hand at work.  His glory actually fell in one of our services recently and this bright glory cloud was so intense I told the people to slowly back out of it.  It rested right in the middle of our sanctuary.  I was actually afraid if people stayed very long in this bright fire cloud they might be consumed.  We are seeing God at work on the streets of St. Petersburg as we reach out the homeless and hungery weekly.  I am known as the "Momma" of St. Peterburg streets, because we care for the hurting, broken and homeless.  We live in the constant place of miracles happening all around us.  People being healed, delivered from demons and set free from addictions.  Come and experience your miracle today.  Amos Chapel is located in St. Petersburg, Florida.  You are welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment